My Blog List

Writers Life

So this is the writers life. I am a college graduate looking for a way to get my writing out to the world. I want everyone to enjoy what I write, because I feel that my writing will affect someones life, in one way or another. My only problem is that I need to work on my grammar and mechanics, so please bear with me

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Blog

Hey, I'm Devin, aka Shadow and this is my blog spot. Okay, kind of lame, I know, but I have to get this started some how right? Might as well do something to introduce myself to the world of blogging. Allow me to go into what is going to be on this blog site: Lyrics (since I'm a rapper), short stories, previews of books, and possible poetry (I haven't wrote any in a minute though). So allow me to welcome all of you to Shadow D's Journal. Hope to hear feedback from you all, and you will have a good time getting to know me through my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment