My Blog List

Writers Life

So this is the writers life. I am a college graduate looking for a way to get my writing out to the world. I want everyone to enjoy what I write, because I feel that my writing will affect someones life, in one way or another. My only problem is that I need to work on my grammar and mechanics, so please bear with me

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

My Apologies

Sorry everyone. For those who really care, I've been in a bad spot lately and haven't really known how to handle it. You see, I've been back and forth with people, attempted to find a job, but not sure if this is the type of employment that I'm looking for currently, family drama, female issues, so its just been all types of bad. But I promise that I will start posting more things for you to read. Thank you for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment