My Blog List

Writers Life

So this is the writers life. I am a college graduate looking for a way to get my writing out to the world. I want everyone to enjoy what I write, because I feel that my writing will affect someones life, in one way or another. My only problem is that I need to work on my grammar and mechanics, so please bear with me

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gone by Shrayne Harley

There was time when I felt like I was alone. Alone in this place we call earth. My only escape was into my mind,where everything was bright and seemed divine. The days when I smile and say "hi" when the truth is I internally cry. All the pain he caused turned my happy days gray. Hoping the tears would wash away the pain. Wishing that one day he would see that I'm slowly pulling away & that our love was no longer here to stay. I'm done with hearing your "im sorry",im done with all the second chances. Baby you made it this way & I tried to warn you that this was coming...coming to an end. That spark is no longer there & for you I have no care nor would I shed another tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment