My Blog List

Writers Life

So this is the writers life. I am a college graduate looking for a way to get my writing out to the world. I want everyone to enjoy what I write, because I feel that my writing will affect someones life, in one way or another. My only problem is that I need to work on my grammar and mechanics, so please bear with me

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

New Idea

Hey, a big shout out to everyone who has read my stories, and told people they know to read them. The publicity is greatly appreciated. But something I may do, since I plan on publishing these one day, is start just posting snippets. This is so I can have my readers wanting more, plus there would be no point in publishing these if you can just read them on my blog. So just a heads up "So Complicated" is the last full story you are going to see, as for the rest, you will just see snippets. Which is probably for the best because I know some of my readers hate reading my stories in their entirety. Peace and Love, Devin aka Shadow D.

No comments:

Post a Comment